invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Notio

Posted by auggybendoggy 
Notio
11 years ago
Is there a way 1 notio note can be accessed and seen on all pages - a sort of general note?
Re: Notio
11 years ago
Not with the current version of NOTIO.

What about placing a non-printing frame on a masterpage instead?

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
11 years ago
well,
actually I tried that with notio (using keybindings) to see if I could edit the notes no matter what page I'm on. However, it seems that I always have to go to the master page and then to the note. PAIN! (similar to your suggestion, I would have to go to master and open and resize and place the window).

the next idea would be for calamus to save window size information.

If I put a note on page 1 (layout page) and then open it it could open to a certain size which is on the left side (like a side bar)
right now if I open it every time i work on my screenplay I have to re-size the windows of the layout window covers the notes and the notes covers the pages.

If I could size the windows and place them and then calamus records that information and re-opens it that way then it would be doable.

In effect,
I would open the file and the two windows
1 (left side and slim) for notes
1 (right size and large) screenplay

however because calamus does not record the window information I have to resize and place every time.

Aug

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 11 years ago by auggybendoggy. (view changes)
11 years ago
Hi Aug.

You're surely looking for the Locator module which can bookmark not only pages, but even zoom views, window sizes and stuff.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
11 years ago
I'm looking into locator. Thanks for the lead Ulf.

Aug
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy