Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

.CRI file extension

Posted by John 
John
.CRI file extension
15 years ago
Hi,

I have been sent a .CRI file and want to open it in Windows XP.

Is this possible? I keep being told it is an invlaid file format.

Regards
John
Paul Pasveer
Re: .CRI file extension
15 years ago
Hi John,

In Calamusworld, .CRI is a raster/screen definition file. You can't really open it, just use it from within Calamus. And from there, modify the settings and save it.

- Paul Paveer
John
15 years ago
Thanks Paul,

I have been told (by the person who sent it to me) it is an image file from a medial imaging device.

I have scoured the net for information regarding the file extension and this is the only place it has been mentioned.

I will have to get back to person who supplied it.

Many thanks for the response.
John
Don
14 years ago
We provide medical diagnostic consultations over the web and need to open all kinds of file extensions to view the images. I recently received a cri file for the first time and was able to open it by saving the file as a tiff or jpeg. Might be helpful to you.

Don
14 years ago
Thank you. I guess this .CRI file was no Calamus Raster Information file, but a strange image file. I googled for the creator application but did not find one. Do you know the creator application's name?

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy