invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Calamus SL 2000

Posted by Edward S. Baiz Jr. 
Edward S. Baiz Jr.
Calamus SL 2000
19 years ago
I just received my Calamus 2000 upgrade. I ordered the TOS pack. I have noticec that the openingscreen does not appear when the program loads. It is blank. Also, some docs that I made with SL99do not look correct when loaded into SL2000. The colored graphic text are all run together whichmakes it very hard to read. All this occurs when I am in a 24-bit color mode. When I run everythingin the 256 color mode, things are fine. I would really want to run SL2000 in the 24-bit color mode.
Is there something I could do to solve? The manual that came with the upgrade is in German.
Wayne Martz
Re: Calamus SL 2000
19 years ago
I just received my Calamus 2000 upgrade. I ordered the TOS pack. I have noticec that the openingscreen does not appear when the program loads. It is blank. Also, some docs that I made with SL99do not look correct when loaded into SL2000. The colored graphic text are all run together whichmakes it very hard to read. All this occurs when I am in a 24-bit color mode. When I run everythingin the 256 color mode, things are fine. I would really want to run SL2000 in the 24-bit color mode.
Is there something I could do to solve? The manual that came with the upgrade is in German.
Unless I am mistaken, SL2000 will not run properly in 24 color, but runs fine in 16 bit high color. I personaly don't see much, if any difference between 16 bit or 24 bit.
Ulf Dunkel
Re: Calamus SL 2000
19 years ago
Unless I am mistaken, SL2000 will not run properly in 24 color, but runs fine in 16 bit high color. I personaly don't see much, if any difference between 16 bit or 24 bit.

Nope! Calamus SL2000 supports 256c and TrueColor (32 bit!) only.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy