invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Character overview

Posted by Paul 
Character overview
11 years ago
Hi,

With [ctrl]-[esc] I used to call the character overview, but I seem to have lost it. I cannot get to it anymore.
Before I reinstall my fine-tuned Calamus package, is there any way that I can get the character overview back? In the setup file, or the macro-file, perhaps? Is there any place in Calamus where I might have deactivated it? I don't know..

Thanks,
- Paul
Re: Character overview
11 years ago
Mac or Windows, Paul?

Under Windows, it should be available with [Ctrl][^]. Under MMX 2.0 beta, the key command [Ctrl][Esc] seems to be swallowed by MagicMacX. Calamus doesn't get it. Could be a bug in MMX2.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
11 years ago
That's a pity. And there is nowhere an icon for this function, so I can put a new macro to it?

- Paul
11 years ago
I will add an icon to the TEXT module. (And I really wonder why noone claimed this in 20 years. winking smiley )

11 years ago
Well, I guess it was not very much known and used and up till now it always worked very well. I particularly like it when making text along a vectorpath in LineArt module. I just type in the text in the character overview in stead of in the vector frame. This works very much faster. (a free tip!)

Thanks again!

- Paul
11 years ago
Hi Paul.

Oh, the free tip is already part of the LineArt manual, although it hasn't been translated yet. smiling smiley

[man.calamus.net]

11 years ago
Ah, yes, that was a hitsmileys with beer. Translated into English or Dutch? Raoul was supposed to start the translation of the handbook into Dutch, but after a few contacts I never heard from him again. When the crisis will hit me, perhaps..

- Paul
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy