invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Printing to PDF/Flashpaper

Posted by Sander 
Sander
Printing to PDF/Flashpaper
15 years ago
I recently purchased Calamus SL2003, after having worked for years with MGI Calamus (and prior to that with Calamus on Atari!). I have two "virtual printers" installed on my Windows XP system: one prints to a "flaspaper" program, to save a file as a kind of pdf, only in flash .swf format. This worked fine under MGI Calamus and still works fine under SL2003.

However the PDF printing program normally shows a file selector first so you can give the file a name under which it is saved. After that Calamus starts "printing". With SL2003 I see a short flash (fileselector appearing and disappearing?) after that printing starts, but a file can not be found under whatever name in whatever folder...

As Calamus printer I chose winprint.cdt, in the "Settings" of the print dialog I choose the windows printer I want to use.

Has anyone got a solution? Or similar problems? Because I often have to publish pages to websites in a printable form I use the PDF printer (Easy COmputing/Amyuni) quite a lot.

More info: [www.vbxtras.com]

Re: Printing to PDF/Flashpaper
15 years ago
I cannot get any informations under the mentioned URL. Is it correct?

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy