invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Problem saving and loading calamus.set-file on Hades

Posted by Jonas Möller Nilsen 
Jonas Möller Nilsen
Problem saving and loading calamus.set-file on Hades
16 years ago
Hi, I have a Hades 060 with MiNT/N.AES. Calamus is put on a TOS-file system. When I save the calamus.set file, I get the message that the existing file is write protected. But when I check the file it is NOT write protected. If I rename the file to calamu02
Ƽ0206, 02
Ƽ

Re: Problem saving and loading calamus.set-file on Hades
16 years ago
Hi Jonas.

Could you please repeat or repair your message as it is ended with garbage.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Hi, I have a Hades 060 with MiNT/N.AES. Calamus is put on a TOS-file system. When I save the calamus.set file, I get the message that the existing file is write protected. But when I check the file it is NOT write protected. The same problem occurs when I try to save the hyphenation file. Then I also get the message that the file is write protected.

If I instead saves the file under another name, for instance calamus1.set I can save it without problem.

When I then replace the old calamus.set with the new calamus1.set, Calamus hangs during start up and I have to restart the computer.

The only way I can start Calamus is WITHOUT calamus.set file and then manually load all the modules.

I would prefer to solve the above problem, but if this is not easy to do, I would like the option to LOAD a calamaus.set file AFTER Calamus has started.

Regards
Jonas Möller Nielsen
Re: Problem saving and loading calamus.set-file on Hades
16 years ago
Sorry, Jonas,

but I cannot replay this problem.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy