invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

FAQ: How can I import images?

Posted by Ulf Dunkel 
FAQ: How can I import images?
9 years ago
A Calamus user wrote:

I have had Calamus for quite some time, however I have never been able to import photos. So I get frustrated and end up using another program like MS publisher. I really would like to know what I need to do. I have tried everything that I can find in the manual but I must be missing something, or maybe need another module.

That should be rather easy:

- Launch Calamus.
- Create a new document ( "File > New file" ).
- Create a raster graphic frame (Frame editing module).

- Switch the import mode to "manual": open the System parameters module (the one with the gear wheel icon) and change the setting "Import mode: automatic" to "Import mode: manual".

- Select the menu item "File > Import".

- Now the "Import raster image" drivers dialog opens where you firstly should load all desired drivers. Then click [Exit].

- Reset the "Import mode" to "automatic".

- Select the menu item "File > Import".
- Now you see the File selector which should offer all desired formats.

Note: You can always toggle the import mode by pressing [Ctrl] when you select "File > Import".

PS: Due to an error in the English default settings, there aren't any import drivers loaded by default. We apologize for this.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 39 on June 29, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy