Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Printing from Calamus in MagiC Mac X

Posted by Jonas Möller Nielsen 
Jonas Möller Nielsen
Printing from Calamus in MagiC Mac X
15 years ago
Hi,

I was just about to print from Calamus in MagiC Mac X when I was told (by Calamus) that a MacPrint.lib is not found in the MagiCMacX folder.

Where can I find this MacPrint.lib?

Regards
Jonas Möller Nielsen
Sweden
Re: Printing from Calamus in MagiC Mac X
15 years ago
If you are using MagiCMac X v1.2.0, please adjust your MagiCMac X according to the following descriptions:

Your Calamus SL2003 installation comes with a folder called MMX. This folder contains a Mac archive named mmx_libs.dmg.gz. Please unzip this archive in your Mac OS X Finder. You will get five *.lib files and a file named Calamus.ICC.

Please move the file Calamus.ICC into your MagiCMac X folder.

Please move the five CSL***.lib files which you might already have placed into your MagiCMac X folder, into the application MagiCMacX itself!

Therefore control-click on the MagiCMac X application icon itself and chose the menu entry "Show package content" in the then shown popup menu.

A new Finder window opens, showing the content of the application "MagiCMac X". Open the folder "Content" and open its subfolder "MacOS", too.

Now move the five *.lib files from the MagiCMac X folder into this package folder within the MagiCMac X application.

Now you're done and all Calamus libraries should be available.

Good luck.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Jonas Möller Nielsen
15 years ago
So typicall! I was going to check out the MagiC Mac X CD for the MMX-folder and guess waht! I could not read the CD anymore! I can not read it on my Hades either. The only changes I have made since the installation is that I have installed the latest version of OS X 10.3.9. Could this explain why I can not read the MagiCMac X CD anymore?

Regards
Jonas Möller Nielsen
Sweden
15 years ago
I have no idea if the MMX CD could be read on a Hades. Maybe it has been formatted for Mac OS only.

Do you have any other Mac for tests available?

Jonas Möller Nielsen
15 years ago
No, no here but later today I am going to a friend that has a Mac as well. I will try it there.

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Sweden
Jonas Möller Nielsen
15 years ago
OK. Now I have investigated the CD on another Mac, with success. On my MMX CD there is NO file called mmx_libs.dmg.gz. I have version 1.2.0 of MagicMacX. I have the following on my CD:

Handbuch
MAGIC_C
Preload_XCMDs
PrintQueue
MagicMacX
File2Serial

I have also checked inside the folders but NOT found the above mentioned archive.

Jonas Möller Nielsen
Sweden
15 years ago
Oops - sorry, Jonas.

The file you are looking for is on your Calamus CD.
If you do not find it there (e.g. in the unzipped folder SL2003us/MMX), get it from our website, right here.

Jonas Möller Nielsen
15 years ago
Thank's it works!

Jonas
Sweden
David Barkin
MagiCMac 1.2
15 years ago
I use MagiCMac 1.1, how can I get the update to 1.2?

dave
Re: MagiCMac 1.2
15 years ago
I asked Volker Ritzhaupt from ASH right now. Please hold on ...

> Thank's it works!

???

I think "thanks" is plural, i.e. an abbreviations of "I give you many thanks", not genitive.
David Barkin
LOL!
15 years ago
Thanks to your post I will never thanks an individual again. smiling smiley

Dave
Re: LOL!
14 years ago
I thanks iths enouth now. smiling smiley

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy