invers Software

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

keyboard

Posted by Jerry Yong 
Jerry Yong
keyboard
15 years ago
Hi, can anyone tell me where is the UNDO key on a G5 keyboard, please... Thanks.

Paul Pasveer
Re: keyboard
15 years ago
Hello Jerry,

For Mac-purposes it is (Cmd)-z, in MagicMac it is probably the F12 or F15-key and in Calamus you can often use the keycombination you want, like ctrl-z with me. You can check this with the macros.
But then again, I don't have a G5...

- Paul pasveer
Jerry Yong
15 years ago
Thanks Paul, but I'm looking for that other UNDO we use when we want to cancel what we've just changed in, say, the coordinates box. It used to be somewhere over the arrow keys. Maybe Ulf knows... Bye.
15 years ago
If you are talking about the UNDO module, define any key ;-) you want as the Undo macro key.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
Jerry Yong
15 years ago
Hello,
I think "CANCEL" key would be more appropriate. It used to be F15 PAUSE on my G3.
Cheers.
Jerry Yong
15 years ago
Hi everyone,
I'm back with my UNDO problem.
Suppose you want to create a keyboard shortcut. After having clicked your way between two Alt-Esc, you come up with a box asking you to indicate your keyboard shortcut, or UNDO if you want to cancel... WHERE IS THE UNDO BUTTON on a G5 keyboard ?
I'm counting on you guys, because Ulf's in bed with a big flu, thinking about a way to make an aspirin module for Calamus...
Jerry
Paul Pasveer
15 years ago
Hi Jerry,

You COULD try command-u (apple-u). It works on my iMac G3 and PowerMac G4.
Or you could try to contact the programmer of MagicMac, Andreas Kromke. I don't have an e-mailadress but he writes sometimes in the German forum. Try one of the latest: 'Probleme mit MMX-Installation', look for Andreas (the latest contributor on this moment) and if you click on his underlined name you can mail to him.
Success.

- Paul
Jerry Yong
15 years ago
Hi Paul,
Command-u works fine.
Thanks a very lot.
Jerry
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy