Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

Filter module

Posted by David Barkin 
David Barkin
Filter module
16 years ago
Hi ALl

I can't save the set-up with the new FIlter Module update. I save the set-up and it works while I'm running Calamus. The next time I start Calamus I get the message "the path you want cannot be found" or something close.

I've tried saving the set-up (FILTER.FS) and I've tried saving the Calamus set file - Same problem.

Dave
Re: Filter module
16 years ago
Hi Dave.

WHERE did you save the FILTER.FS file?
I checked it right now with my version - no problems. I loaded the FILTER module, which started with no filter plug-in loaded. Then I loaded some filter plug-ins and saved <CalamusFolder>\Modules\FILTER.FS as suggested by the module (using the Calamus file selector, not the system file selector).

Then I removed the filter module and reloaded it. It started loading the previously loaded filter plug-ins as it was expected to do.

Grüße / Greetings / Groetjes / Salutations,
Ulf Dunkel · invers Software
David Barkin
Re: Filter module
16 years ago
Hi Ulf

That is where I save the .FS file. Moreover it works just fine, just the way you describe it. The problem occurs the NEXT time I run Calamus. It's then I get the message cannot find path...

Dave
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy