Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Advanced

SVG Conversion-Prolem and Solution

SVG Conversion-Prolem and Solution
6 years ago
Welcome to the new edition of MyAtari winking smiley

A customer wanted this graphic for a badge:
[www.bei-abriss-aufstand.de]

The "usual" way is to convert with Illustrator into an "Illustrator 3 EPS", but the import with SL didn´t work.
Calamus crashed and in the GUI apeared a cute green spot winking smiley

Ok, I opened the SVG with Corel Draw - all fonts went mad - in the PC (CorelDraw X5 PC) as well as in the Mac Version (CorelDraw 11 Mac). Ok, I converted the SVG to PDF, which I imported into Corel Draw. Problems in the Mac Version again, but worked in the PC Version . (PC Emulator Virtual Box and Windows XP).

Illustrator CS3 EPS -> Calamus SL (Modul :Calipso Postscript Import) -> Error
Illustrator CS3 PDF -> Calamus SL (Modul :Calispo 3 Pro PDF Import) -> Error

PDF -> PC Corel Draw EPS -> Calamus SL (Modul :Calipso Postscript Import) -> Error
PDF -> PC Corel Draw PDF -> Calamus SL (Modul :Calispo 3 Pro PDF Import) -> Error
PDF -> PC Corel Draw WMF -> Calamus SL (Teiber:WMF_EMF.CXV) -> Works!

For the hard to crack cases: Produce a PDF, import into Corel Draw PC, export as WMF, import as Calamus SL!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 6 years ago by Melchior-Christoph v. Brincken. (view changes)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 2 on April 24, 2019
Record Number of Guests: 126 on November 04, 2019

top top

© 1998–2019 invers Software. All rights reserved. | Privacy